Veterinary translation service
For the translation of scientific texts into foreign languages
SMG UK Translations Limited (SMG UK) provides specialist translation services in the fields of anatomy, physiology, pathology and food hygiene.
Our native speaker scientific translators will translate veterinary texts with skill. On request, we can supply the list of veterinary and biology publications that we have translated.
We do not leave anything to chance so we always refer to the client if clarifications are needed. This constructive comparison process contributes towards the production of a scientifically accurate translation, which conforms to the original text.
Some of the areas for which we provide veterinary translations:
- Preventative treatment, farm and zootechnical production hygiene, above all for swine medicine.
- Selective beef culls.
- Ineffective pathology and epidemiology.
- Histology and biochemistry.
- Large animal veterinary texts (livestock), above all buiatrics and equine medicine.
- Small animal veterinary texts (pets).
Fill in the form below to get a quote from our offices. We are happy to respond to your request and will get back to you as quickly as possible.
All the fields marked with an asterisk are compulsory.