issued pursuant to Art. 13-14 of the GDPR 2016/679 by Studio Moretto Group Srl, with registered office in via Cefalonia 70, 25124 Brescia, Italy, tax code and VAT number 02936070982, and its subsidiaries, branches and affiliates (hereinafter jointly called SMG).
in relation to the information that SMG will collect and in order to protect people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we inform you of the following:
Purpose of the processing
The personal data you provide will be used to propose and entrust engagements to you, manage your payments, comply with legal obligations, measure your satisfaction, send you information necessary for the execution of engagements or professional updating and to exercise the right to legal defence.
Methods of processing your data
SMG processes personal data using secure physical and digital systems. In addition, SMG employs personnel adequately trained in the field of personal data protection and carefully selected in countries and contexts such as to ensure proficiency in the required language, technical skills, timely availability and any conditions necessary for the proper execution of the work.
We inform you that, in order to identify suitable staff to perform an assignment, SMG selects the candidates considering their qualifications, the level of quality, the economic conditions, the availability and other details that may be required by law or for the protection of a legitimate right.
Data disclosure and dissemination
The data provided may be disclosed to professionals or specialist companies, such as legal consultants or accountants, which will be bound by compliance with the provisions of SMG security and the GDPR, as well as to parties whose right to access data is recognized by provisions of law and secondary legislation or provisions issued by legitimated authorities.
SMG will manage your data using personnel in EU and non-EU countries who are contractually obliged ensure data protection of an adequate level comparable to the protection provided by the GDPR.
The data will be stored indefinitely, using technologically secure systems, in compliance with the regulations requiring data retention (for example, tax returns) and to exercise the right to legal defence in the event of litigation.
The Data Controller is Luca Moretto, resident in Via Aldo Moro 34, Brescia, Italy, Tax Code: MRTLCU77D23B157S, e-mail email@example.com and tel. +34 0302452916.
Rights of the data subject
You may exercise the following rights, pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, by sending a written request to the Data Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- right to access personal data;
- right to obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, any profiling procedures, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed and, where possible, its retention period;
- right to rectification and deletion;
- right to erasure or restriction of personal data processing;
- right to portability of personal data, that is, receive them from a data controller, in a structured , commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- right to object to the processing at any time, even when performed for the purposes of direct marketing;
- right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- right to complain to a supervisory authority.
Consent to the processing of data for Necessary Purposes
Your consent to the processing of personal data is necessary to enable SMG to fulfil the following Necessary Purposes: propose and assign engagements to you (e.g. To contact you where necessary), manage your payments, comply with the provisions of the law , measure your satisfaction, send you information necessary for the execution of the engagement and exercise legal defence in the event of a dispute: in these cases, your consent is implicit in the signing of the contract with SMG since the refusal to consent to the processing your personal data would make it impossible for SMG to fulfil its contractual and legal obligations.