SMG has adopted the following Environmental Policy, developed in consideration of the fact that it is a service company that uses primarily office work and does not process materials or finished products.
- Transport and transfers: the staff and suppliers of SMG favour the use of public transport for any work travel. The use of company and private vehicles is reserved for instances in which public transport is insufficient or does not guarantee that deadlines will be met.
- Gas and electricity: SMG offices are equipped with energy efficient lighting and heating. SMG has made sure that its offices are insulated in accordance with legal requirements. SMG staff undergo regular training on how to use the office heating and cooling systems as efficiently as possible.
- Toner and printers: SMG printer toner and cartridges are recycled and disposed of by approved suppliers, in full respect of the environment.
- Paper: SMG staff often receive awareness reminders on the importance of reducing the use of printing paper to a minimum; to this end, the company adopts a dedicated management programme that enables the archiving of digital documents and reduces the need to consult and archive documents in paper format. The printing of promotional material on paper is entrusted to printing companies that operate in compliance with the FSC international environmental certification (Forest Stewardship Council).
- Cleaning agents and products: SMG entrusts the cleaning of its offices to staff and companies that use environmentally friendly cleaning products.
Fill in the form below to get a quote from our offices. We are happy to respond to your request and will get back to you as quickly as possible.
All the fields marked with an asterisk are compulsory.