Printing your multilingual material
Printing services abroad, right in your target nation
In an era of increasing internationalisation, companies have an increasing demand for printing services located directly in the country of the target market. This policy is often driven by requirements of logistical convenience and cost efficiency, seeking reduced shipping distances and a direct relationship with local suppliers.
Furthermore, there is a growing interest in innovative printing solutions, which, on the one hand, reduce costs for long print runs and, on the other, achieve particularly appealing results, where requested. We often find that these low cost alternatives and the niche specialisations are found abroad or, in any case, not close to home for the client.
In general, we increasingly look abroad, including in our search for printers.
SMG HAS DEVELOPED TWO USEFUL SERVICES TO FACILITATE THIS OUTSOURCING:
- Comprehensive management of printing processes directly in the target country.
- Selection of printers in the target country on the client’s behalf and translation of correspondence between them and the client.
- 8 Appld Mac workstations with continuously updated Adobe and Quark production software
- X-Rite colour calibration unit for creating and maintaining efficiency of colour flow
- Workflow Esko Automation Engine, compatible with Adobe PDF, version 1.7
- HP DesignJet 1055 plotter for proofing ex-blueprints
- Epson Stylus Pro 7900 plotter with Digital Cromalin flow for certified colour testing
- Konica Minolta Bizhub Press C7000digital printing unit for proofing drafts
- 4 Apple Mac workstations with continuously updated Adobe and Quark production software
- Computer to Plate Fuji Luxel T-9800 with production of 42 Thermal Plates / hour – conventional and stochastic screening
- Computer to Plate Agfa Avalon N8-24 with 24 thermal plate and/or processless / hour production – conventional, stochastic and concentric screening
- Interface for data management, with CIP3 ink
- 17 Heidelberg 70×100 printing units with in-line coating and finishing
- 5 Heidelberg 75×105 printing units with in-line coating and finishing,traditional and UV inks
- 2 Heidelberg 35×50 printing units
- 1 Konica Minolta Bizhub Press C1100 digital printer with an in-line saddle-stitch finish
- 1 Konica Minolta Bizhub Press C7000P digital printer with an in-line saddle-stitch finish
- 1 Konica Minolta Bizhub PRO C1060L digital printer with an in-line saddle-stitch finish
- 1 HP DesignJet Z6100 Plotter with built-in spectrophotometer
- 2 Epson SureColor T-7000 plotters with RIP DevStudio PowerPlotter
- 1 Neolt XY Matic Trim 163 rotary trimmer
Finish and Binding
- Specific folding machine for package and instruction leaflets
- Scoring system
- Paperback binding
- Polar 136 paper cutter with Transomat automatic unloading
- Polar 115 paper cutter
The FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certification guarantees the origin of our paper and is the green heart of Studio Moretto Group. This international certification ensures the use of paper from forests managed according to strict environmental, social and economic standards.
Printing in italy
Our production capacity in Italy is guaranteed by our associate facilities, Color Art, whose technical and production details are listed below.
Fill in the form below to get a quote from our offices. We are happy to respond to your request and will get back to you as quickly as possible.
All the fields marked with an asterisk are compulsory.