Translation service for builders and real estate investors
We help the Real Estate sector to tackle projects overseas
Our linguistic centres worldwide provide translation and interpreting services specific to the construction industry and real estate investments.
We have native speaker staff who are experts in the field of civil engineering and we are therefore able to translate technical and engineering texts, including:
- Property adverts: translation of real estate sales advertisements;
- Surveys, estimates and land registry documents: technical and administrative translation services for documentation relating to real estate;
- Construction and renovation projects: thanks to our specialist staff, we can translate final designs, technical specifications, CAD drawings and construction documents quickly;
- Projects for the construction of power plants: an area in which we have developed particular expertise is the translation of technical documents for the construction of power plants, photovoltaic plants and cogeneration plants.
We would like to emphasise that our interpreters are also present locally, in many geographical locations in order to assist you, from trade talks to the construction site of the project in the country where you intend to work. In particular, we have provided the following services:
- Interpreters for real estate transactions in Eastern Europe: Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Hungary, Poland, Croatia, Czech Republic, etc.
- Interpreters for real estate projects, in English, aimed at UK and U.S. customers;
- Interpreters for construction and real estate negotiations in Arabic, We are there for you in Dubai and across North Africa (Libya, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, etc.);
- Construction projects in Brazil: native speaker Portuguese interpreters for the construction of large urban projects and industrial plants.
Fill in the form below to get a quote from our offices. We are happy to respond to your request and will get back to you as quickly as possible.
All the fields marked with an asterisk are compulsory.