Translation service for technical manuals
MULTILINGUAL TECHNICAL PUBLISHING FOR MANUALS, GUARANTEED UNI 15.038 AND ISO 17.100
Translations of technical manuals performed by Studio Moretto Group’s international companies have been officially recognized as excellent quality and highly competitive services.
The quality of our manual translations is based on 4 fundamental factors:
- Certifications ISO 9001: 08, UNI EN 10.574 , UNI EN 15.038 and ISO 17.100
- Native speakers: with our foreign offices and companies, our group is among the few service providers to boast the presence of native translators on its staff;
- Technical experience: our staff have been operating for years in technical translation and is specifically trained in procedures for the translation of manuals, the Machinery Directive and the UNI Standard for Technical Documents;
- Knowledge of the product:
- Briefing: before starting to translate a technical manual, a briefing with the client helps to identify any special features of the product. A specific reference glossary is also prepared during this stage.
- Checks during the course of translation: we maintain a constructive dialogue with the client to clarify any doubts and we are available to show the client or their foreign contacts samples of the translation, so that they can check the quality before final delivery.
Our presence across the globe and in several different time zones allows our clients to contact us day and night.
Clients are assisted by a Project Manager, a single reference contact who is at their complete disposal and coordinates the work of the translators.
VALUE FOR MONEY
Our manual translation services are so competitive that they are even bought by other competitor translation agencies!
We use specific systems to recover any repetitions in the text and avoid having to translate from scratch every time.
In order to respond to the great demand for translation, our Group employs predominantly internal staff, thereby avoiding the costly inefficiencies of external freelance translators that afflict traditional translation agencies.
THE MAIN TYPES OF TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS WE TRANSLATE
- Technical files: translation of technical files and the EC Declaration of Conformity required by the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC;
- Technical manuals: translation of support manuals, service manuals, user guides, trouble shooting, instructions, user manuals, FAQs, etc.;
- Web: adaptations and translations of tutorials and online help.
Fill in the form below to get a quote from our offices. We are happy to respond to your request and will get back to you as quickly as possible.
All the fields marked with an asterisk are compulsory.