Multilingual assistance for overseas
Below we summarise some of the main languages in which we carry out translation projects.
- English: American, British, Australian… Which one? Translating a language with many local variants. Why isn’t English an easy language to translate into?
- German: a highly technical language where precision in translation makes all the difference.
- Italian : our linguistic speciality, assisting large-scale engineering and metalworking firms.
- Chinese : a universe to be discovered with risks and opportunities not to be underestimated. The reasons for our introduction of pre-eminent Chinese researchers into our workforce.
- Japanese: localising your texts to one of the biggest international markets. Here are the secrets behind one of the most complex of oriental languages.
- French: tackling technical and legal translation in French while respecting the linguistic purity that is so appreciated by that culture.
- Spanish: the enormous linguistic differences between European Spanish and South American Spanish. Localising and globalising your translation according to the target market.
- Portuguese: one of the least considered translation languages, but one of the most demanding markets. The advantages of terminological uniformity in Portuguese translation.
- Russian: suggestions and possibilities for translation and localisation into Russian, Ukrainian, Belorussian, and other languages of post-Soviet states.
- Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish: three Nordic languages offering a promising future to your business due to our high-profile translators.
- Dutch, Flemish or Netherlandic? We reveal the differences between them, paying particular attention to translation for the mechanical industry, and to the cultural identities these languages give voice to.
- Arabic: the numerous linguistic differences between local varieties often mean that an Egyptian reader may find the writings of a Tunisian barely incomprehensible.
- The Balkan and East European Languages: linguistic oddities and socio-cultural complexities in East European countries.
- Hindi: from technical translations to localisation services, the importance of one of the most spoken languages in the world.
- Greek: not only a language, but a pillar for the cradle of mediterranean culture.
- Hebrew: the importance of technical translations for the development if induastrial sectors in Israel.
- Korean: the impact of American English on South Korean “loan words” and de advent of Konglish.
Fill in the form below to get a quote from our offices. We are happy to respond to your request and will get back to you as quickly as possible.
All the fields marked with an asterisk are compulsory.